fruit is the greatest invention maybe
Baby blue Hydrangea. Hydrangea macrophylla.
When artists say they suck at arting
Ciarra Ross 2014”
"i like to sit and talk with the people i photograph. Its about the stories. Its about learning from that person."
"Don’t take ~chemicals~ like prozac, I heard you can get the same effect by eating 19 oranges a day, that’s only 570 oranges a month!!!"
"Yeah I know you have horrible panic attacks but like, have you tried yoga?"
"Yeah I understand depression completely stops you from doing everyday tasks AND that you then feel guilty about that… But you have to just power through it and get on with things as normal!"
|— Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert M. Pirsig (via witch-lyfe)|
(sips tea) princess jellyfish deserved a second season
dear god i just had to peel a used tampon out of the inside of a trash can why are people this gross
begin the onslaught of halloween-y CDs. this is one i made for jill in haste cause we’ve both been pining for an early fix of louise huebner-esque dark and offbeat witchiness (please listen to her 1969 masterpiece “Seduction Through Witchcraft” it will get you through october) real witch business.
- Orgies, a Tool of Witchcraft – Louise Huebner (1969)
- Hello Horror – Annie Anxiety (1981)
- Spleen – Ruth White (1969)
- Devilcock – Princess Tinymeat (1987)
- Evening of Light – Nico (1969)
- Mass Emmanuel – Sister Irene O’Connor (1976)
- Spiritual Cramp – Christian Death (1982)
- Requiem pour Satan – Camille Sauvage (1976)
- Falling (from “Dreams”) – Delia Derbyshire (1964)
- Shadows of the Night (Quentin’s theme) – Robert Cobert (1969)
- Invocation of the Gods – Freya Aswynn (1987)
- Over Dark Harbors – Maybe Mental (1982)
- Spellbound – Pink Military (1979)
- Death Posture – Zero Kama (1984) (what’s a respectable witch CD without your favorite “human bones as instruments” band)
- Dark Footsteps/ Isolation – Gene Moore (1962)
- The Blackness – Boyd Rice and Friends (1990)
- Noxious (The Demon’s Game) – Corpus Delicti (1994)
- Frauyer – Horrific Child (1976)
- Litanies of Satan – Diamanda Galas (1982)
reminder to folks not to dress up as a ‘mental patient’ this halloween, mentally ill people are not costumes and the dehumanisation and abuse of us in hospitals is not something to be used for your amusement